Saturday 13 April 2013

Weekly round up.

Well I think I've finally got the hang of Blogger. Hooray! So heres a brief catch up with my week.

I got to visit my gorgeous daughter last Sunday down in Hereford to take her Birthday pressies and card down, it isn't until Tuesday but she is away for her birthday this year. 
We like to stop on the way  at one of our favourite tea rooms, The Fold in Bransford.
Here we are waiting for our tea and scones, its a really cute place and very eco friendly as well.

As the weather has been getting better we've been managing to get out for a walk in the evenings round the reservoir nearby. Many of the ducks have begain nesting and we were lucky enough to spot a little water vole munching near the daffodils.
It has looked lovely in the evening light.

A trip to Wagamama in Meadowhall with a bit of shopping thrown in as we had nieces birthday
Yasai yaki Soba was demolished with a little help from my other half.

And we have consumed a fair amount of this, we it would be rude not to after people had thoughtful given them don't you think.
I love the wording on this Green and Blacks box.

There has been plenty of decorating but more on that another time.
Thats it for now, I will be back later with some baking and crafting to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment