Monday 22 April 2013

Ironman!

I got asked by Lily of The Octopode Factory to design something using her Ironman stamp in honor of Ironman 3 coming out this week (i've been standing in for DD who is a design team member).

Well I must say i really wasn't sure what to do but knew i wanted to try a monochrome look as well as try out a coloured version.

So heres what I came up with.....


 A matching tag and card set using both versions



 The card is simple a coloured in image which was layered onto an alcohol inked background.
I stamped the base card with a Paperartsy mini gears stamp.



I also added some Tim Holtz rivets to the corners


And as i had done a coloured version as well, i thought I would make that into a tag.

I've had great fun doing these and the whimsical bee card in my last post, make sure you check out all the other fab designs on the Octopode factory blog.




2 comments: