Sunday 12 May 2013

Sorry i've been away so long!

Oh my I really didnt image life would get in the way of me posting on my little blog. 
I have not been well for the past fortnight, have had a dreadful chest infection which is starting to get better after a course of antibiotics and then at school we had ofsted what a couple of weeks.
However despite this i did have a surprisingly relaxing and enjoyable Bank holiday.
Enjoying a lime cooler from starbuck as the weather was so nice

Husband spotted this male sparrowhawk with a thrush, he was on the garden for about 40 minutes busy plucking the feathers and fighting off a magpie before eating it

A delicious dinner of tapes enjoyed on the garden

I baked a bloomer, this is the third  thing I've made from paul Hollywood's bread book and they've  all be great, I can heartily recommend it 

And sunday saw us in Hereford at a vintage and textiles fair that my daughter was having her pop up studio at.


We visited Goodridge castle which was a 10 minute drive away, we've been a few times before so didn't spend too long looking round but was able to enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of cake from the tearoom whilst crocheting in the glorious  weather

I've also been shopping for some holiday things and the latest hummingbird bakery book just fell into my amazon basket as did the tim holtz ticket die (thats for a swap I'm in on uk scrappers) but more of that later.

I also spent Wednesday night in Nottingham at the Benefit brow bar, wow they do a great shape and tint. Plus I'm back this Wednesday at a VIP party so i shall blog about it and the goodie bag everyones getting.

Promise ~I shall try not to leave it so long again,
Toodle Pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment